01 June 2010

ORCHID WATERMARK COLLECTION | MEGAN AND KEVIN

Megan and Kevin came to me after seeing ceremony programs I designed for my best friend's wedding in September of 2008, in which Kevin was a guest. My first conversation with Megan was over the phone setting up our consultation, the day before I picked up our 4 month old English Bulldog. Megan screamed "Shut up, that's what I want!" I knew we would get along great after that comment. Needless to say, she scheduled their appointment the following weekend just to see the pup.
Megan and Kevin choose Orchid Watermark from their collection for their save the dates, invitations, and reception items in a beautiful chocolate brown for their October wedding at The Cloisters. The design features an orchid branch ghosted back ever so slightly to produce almost a watermark effect behind each card.
I just received an email a few weeks ago that Megan and Kevin are now the proud owners of their own little pudgy Bulldog named Louie!





No comments: