30 June 2010

NEW DESIGN | STUDIO 450 (revised)

This invitation is somewhat new, but actually replaces an invitation design that I retired, Studio 450. Studio 450 was one of my favorites in the collection, but after designing it for an existing client, I realized that it had many limitations due to it's format and design, so I retired it. I still loved the design and wanted something similar that would work with any client's invitation wording, so I brought back Studio 450 in a whole new light. You might even say this design was born out of the Justified collection, one of my most requested. While Justified is bold and square, this design is a little more delicate in nature than the boldness of Justified. While I love the two-tone look of this particular invitation, this design can be easily designed in one color and still look stunning.



No comments: