23 December 2012

REAL WEDDING | CASEY & PETE

Casey and Pete are a super amazing couple who were recently married at the Frederick Douglass-Isaac Myers Maritime Park and Museum on October 20th. I initially met Casey through her father, an all-around great man who I worked with quite a bit when I was working for a design firm several years ago.  He was a fantastic printer with an unbelievable eye for color...the apple did not fall far from the tree. When I found out his daughter was getting married I said "she better call me!" Casey has that same love of color we really worked one-on-one to create her wedding invitations that were full of personal touches.

Every time Casey and I met, she always had the biggest smile on her face. So vibrant, energetic and full of life, I knew she would be an absolutely stunning bride. And I was right.

Went she sent me her link to her professional photos, I honestly could not find one photo where she wasn't smiling, or one that wasn't drop dead gorgeous!

Kudos to their amazing photographer, Annabelle Dando for the beautiful work and unique locations.






 Love these "First Look" shots.









Thanks to Annabelle for a few great shots of our work!



How incredible is this custom map that Casey's mom created!




  • Photographer:  Annabelle Dando
  • Venue:  Frederick Douglass-Isaac Myers Maritime Park and Museum
  • Hotel:  Admiral Fell Inn
  • Make-Up:  Amie Decker
  • Hair:  Laboratorie 
  • Caterer:  Sascha's
  • Cupcakes:  An Oven and An Apron 
  • Florist:  My Flower Box
  • Day Of Planner:  Simply Created Events
  • DJ:  Robert Popik
  • Live Musicians:  Gerta Thomas and Joe Johnson

No comments: