11 May 2010

WELCOME TO THE JUST INK ON PAPER BLOG

Welcome all to the blog. After many months of toying with the idea of starting a blog, I decided to throw caution to the wind and jump right in. Blogging for designers serves as a great way to showcase more of their current work without the constant update of the website. While my website has about 65% of what is in the collection, this will be a great way to show you more of the work Just Ink On Paper is producing.

My goal is to post once a week and provide some information and "eye-candy" for those who read. Not only will I showcase some current work, but I will also have a "Real Weddings" feature of past clients wedding photos, and possibly some tips and vendor spotlights.

Happy reading!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hooray!! Glad to see you blogging. I'll read every one. :)